The aim of the project is to explain international audience key highlights of its history and culture in a brief style, and to debunk the myths and stereotypes about Ukraine.
Within the project, we will present ten animated videos in English covering the following issues:
- How Ukrainian art, music and cuisine help to understand Ukraine
- Agroculture giant: why soil and bread are key to understand Ukrainian history
- Who are “rusyny” and why “ruskie pierogi” is truly Ukrainian
- Why the independence of Ukraine is a key for European security
- How Ukraine became “a sleeping titan” of the IT sector in the region
The videos are released every Friday on the pages of UkraineWorld and the Ukrainian Institute.
The first “Ukraine in 2 Minutes” video explains how Ukraine has emerged from being a European borderland into a genuinely European country.