To apply for the art contest, send an email at email@example.com with the attached scan copy of the application form signed and sealed by your organisation (if any) with the subject "Application to participate in the art contest to develop and publish a special edition on culinary diplomacy". The application deadline is June 12, 2020, 23:59 Kyiv time.
In your email, please, indicate the name of your organisation and contact details (phone number and email).
Business entities registered in Ukraine, entitled to carry out activities in the field of publishing, are eligible to participate in the contest. The application must include:
- Registration documents of the business entity in PDF format (up to 5 MB);
- The concept of the publication with a brief description of the sections;
- Letters (or agreements) from chefs confirming their consent to participate in the project, with their current CVs;
- Letters of confirmation from the authors to write a study on the relevant topic/section of the book, their CVs indicating relevant experience or relevant scientific publications;
- An estimate with detailed information on the type of services for the preparation and production of the original layout in Ukrainian and English (in Excel format);
- Confirmation of the experience of similar publishing projects for the last three years (in the form of scanned contracts and / or published cookbooks);
- CV of the project manager/editor with the relevant publishing and editorial experience, as well as the availability of research on the history of Ukrainian cuisine;
- Certificate of absence of direct or indirect contacts with the representatives of the aggressor state the Russian Federation, according to the template.
Please, send a hard copy of the submitted application
with all signatures and seals, including attachments, to the postal address of the Ukrainian Institute: 01001, Kyiv, 2, Velyka Zhytomyrska st.
Please note, documents in hard copy to be sent to the abovementioned address by June 12, 2020.
For information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Announcement of the winner: June 15, 2020.