Building of Regional Youth Center, earlier – Cinema named after Shchors, built in 1939.
Cinema named after Shchors was built in 1939, at that time it was the most equipped movie theatre in the city. Cinema was one of the few buildings of the 1930s that remained in Chernihiv.
During World War II, the building was almost completely destroyed by German troops – only the facade survived. After the war, the cinema was rebuilt, and in 1947 it hosted an open trial of German and Hungarian prisoners of war who committed war crimes.
In 2017, the building was restored and turned into a Social Partnership Hub, a public platform for education, training, consultations, negotiations. Since 2017, the Chernihiv Regional Youth Center has been working in the premises.
On February 27th, 2022, Russian occupying troops destroyed the monument with a missile strike.
The first building of the Vasyl Tarnavsky Museum of Ukrainian Antiquities, modern library and hub for youth. For 120 years, this place protected Ukrainian history, culture, and spirituality.
The site that is famous for the mosaics by a Merited Artist of Ukraine Volodymyr Zinchenko, which became invaluable Ukrainian monumental artworks.
The stadium was built in the 1930s and is the base of Olympic training in Chernihiv.
The stone church in Chernihiv region, which is a century-old architectural monument.
An integral part of the historical heritage of Chernihiv and one of the oldest sanctuaries of the Orthodox world.
A historical monument of local importance, where the KGB archive was kept.
An outstanding monument of history and architecture built in 1820–1827 in honour of the victory in the war with Napoleon’s army.